Members & Trainees
Bristol-Myers Squibb Trainee Travel Award
Bristol-Myers Squibb Trainee Travel Awards
MOGA 2013 Annual Scientific Meeting
Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) have provided the Medical Oncology Group of Australia (MOGA) with an unrestricted educational grant to assist Australian Advanced Trainees in Medical Oncology to attend the 2013 Annual Scientific Meeting in Melbourne, Victoria from 31 July-2 August, including the Trainees Education Program (12pm - 4pm on 31 July) and Best of ASCO® 2013 on 3 August.
For Trainees not based in Victoria or Melbourne the Award program will cover return economy airfares from the applicant’s nearest airport to Melbourne, ASM registration fees and up to three nights single accommodation at a designated Meeting Hotel, (for the nights of 31 July-2 August).
For trainees based in Melbourne the Award Program will cover ASM registration fees and for trainees residing more than 40Kms outside the Melbourne CBD up to three nights single accommodation at a designated Meeting Hotel, (for the nights of 31 July-2 August).
- Trainees will be selected on the basis of competitive applications for this Award and must be registered members of MOGA.
- Full curriculum vitae detailing training, awards, publications and meeting presentations. Ensure that this information is presented using a standard referencing model.
- Covering letter from the applicant outlining the anticipated professional benefits from meeting attendance.
- A Letter of Support from the applicant’s Department Head on the applicant’s suitability for receipt of an award. hese need to be presented with the signature of the supporter or referee on organisational letterhead
- Submission of a completed application as outlined above to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the closing date of Friday 10 May 2013.
- Academic record.
- Potential for future contribution to the field of Medical Oncology.
- Proposed benefits of attendance (as outlined in the applicant’s letter).
- Support of the home institution as per letter from the Head of Department.
Applications to be submitted to email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 10 May 2012
MOGA RSS Feed
|Subscribe to our news feeds to receive the latest updates, live! Click here|