Members & Trainees
Download application form here
Requirements for Membership of MOGA
1. Holding a Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians in the subspecialty of Medical Oncology.
1.1. Successful applicants who are residents of Australia will be admitted to the category of Full (Ordinary) Member.
1.2. Successful applicants who are residing overseas will be admitted to the category of Corresponding Member.
2. Being registered with the Royal Australasian College of Physicians Specialist Assessment Committee in Medical Oncology as an advanced trainee. Trainees are automatically admitted to membership in the category of Trainee Member. Upon being admitted to Fellowship, trainees are invited to apply for Full (Ordinary) membership.
3. Holding a fellowship of the RACP in another sub-specialty but practising in medical oncology. Successful applicants will be admitted to the category of Associate Member and must be sponsored by two ordinary members of the Association who are able to report on the level and quality of solid tumour practice by the applicant during the period of Associate membership. Associate members need to meet the following requirements over three consecutive years (or equivalent) from the date of being elected as an Associate Member of the Association, and are then eligible to apply for Full (Ordinary) membership:
- accumulate the requisite number of points to complete the Oncology Specific Maintenance of Professional Standards Program (pro-rata)
- have experience in managing patients with solid tumours for a minimum of 20 hours per week during such three-year period and
- attend at least one of the Association’s Annual Scientific Meetings and
- satisfactory reports regarding the level and quality of their solid tumour practice during their period of Associate membership from his or her sponsoring members
MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES & PRICES
Membership subscriptions are annual, renewable every January and inclusive of GST
F1 Standard - $440.00
F2 Full Time Student - $110.00
F3 Retired - $110.00
F4 Corresponding - $110.00
A1 Advanced Trainee - $0
A2 OTP - $330.00
A3 Other Specialty Undertaking Peer Review - $330.00
A4 Other qualifications recognised by MOGA - $330.00
MOGA RSS Feed
|Subscribe to our news feeds to receive the latest updates, live! Click here|