News & Events
The 2nd International Meeting on CardiOncology (IMCO 2017)
Tel Aviv, Israel │15-16 June, 2017
The IMCO 2017 will aim on achieving the following:
· To establish and develop the field of cardio-oncology in Israel.
· To bring together cardiologists, oncologists, hemato-oncologists and general practitioners from Israel and worldwide.
· To bring together national and international medical and para-medical disciplines involved, including the fields of imaging, biomarkers and others.
· To give stage for basic scientists and Pharma companies involved in the development of novel antineoplastic treatments with potential for off-target cardiovascular effects.
· To contribute to the development of international recommendations and guidelines in the field.
To review the topics that will be covered, please click here.
MOGA RSS Feed
|Subscribe to our news feeds to receive the latest updates, live! Click here|